Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel is a Roman Catholic church located on Rampart Street in New Orleans, Louisiana. The back of the church is bordered by Basin Street. The church was built in 1826 as the "Chapel of St. Anthony of Padua" (a.k.a. the Mortuary Chapel) to serve as a burial church for victims of yellow fever. It was erected close to St. Louis Cemeteries 1 and 2, the primary Catholic cemeteries at the time (St. Louis Cemetery 1 is located directly behind the church, right across Basin Street). The church building is the oldest surviving church building in New Orleans (all the older churches have since been rebuilt). Since 1918, the church has been named Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel and has been staffed by the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate.