The Old Brick House, also known as Biloxi Garden Center, was built around 1850 as a modest family home by John Henley, a former sheriff and mayor of Biloxi.The house is situated on Back Bay in Biloxi, Mississippi. The home was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Although heavily damaged by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the house was restored and re-dedicated in 2011.
In 2005, the house was severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina when it was inundated with seven feet (2.1 m) of water from the storm surge.But, the structure survived and was restored to be historically accurate. As of 2011, the Old Brick House was one of only two antebellum homes still standing in Biloxi.