Old Brick Church, once known as First Presbyterian or North Presbyterian, is a church in Iowa City
. It was built in 1856 at the site of an older Presbyterian church that had burned. Its steeple was demolished in a 1877 wind storm, it was rebuilt with a crenellated belfry, giving it a distinctive appearance.
It was last used as a church in 1970, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. In 1974 the University Of Iowa
purchased the property and intended to demolish the church, but public protest prevented the demolition. It is now used as a public meeting hall and for non-profit offices.