Superior is a station on the RTA Red Line in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. It is located on Superior Avenue (U.S. Route 6) at the intersection of Emily Street, approximately 1½ blocks west of Euclid Avenue (U.S. Route 20). A small parking lot is located northeast of the station entrance along Emily Street.
The station opened along with CTS Rapid Transit on March 15, 1955. It was located across Superior Avenue from the East Cleveland railroad station that served the Nickel Plate and New York Central railroads. The railroad station was constructed in 1929 as part of the Cleveland Union Terminal project, replacing a station located 1 mile southwest at Euclid and East 120th Street. East Cleveland railroad station was abandoned in the 1960s. The station was completely rehabilitated as part of an RTA renovation program that began in the late 1990s. The $5 million rehabilitation was completed in September 1996.