Christ Church Cathedral, Cincinnati is the cathedral church of the Episcopal Diocese of Southern Ohio, United States.
Christ Church was founded in 1817 by William Henry Harrison
, ninth President of the United States, Dr. Daniel Drake and other early settlers of Cincinnati. In 1835, the church moved to its present location at 318 East Fourth Street.The Centennial Chapel, located north of the present cathedral, was erected in 1917 to commemorate the church's centennial anniversary, and provides a setting for smaller worship services and concerts as well as a still space for individual prayer and meditation.
Christ Church Cathedral today:
Christ Church continues its history of service to the community that extends back over almost two centuries. The Very Rev. Ron DelBene is currently the interim dean.