The Odd Fellows Hall at 165-171 Grand Street between Centre and Baxter Streets, on the borders of the Nolita and Little Italy neighborhoods of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1847-48 and designed by the firm of Trench & Snook in the Italianate style, one of the city's earliest structures in this style, which Joseph Trench had brought to New York with his design for the A. T. Stewart store at 280 Broadway in 1845. His partner, John B. Snook, was responsible for many cast-iron buildings in the nearby SoHo neighborhood.
The mansard roof was an addition, designed by John Buckingham and built in 1881-82. The Independent Order of Odd Fellows used the building until the 1880s, when they moved uptown with the city's population. The building was afterwards converted for commercial and industrial use, and is now residential condominiums. The building was designated a New York City landmark in 1982, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.