St. Andrew's Episcopal Church is an historic Episcopal church located at 2067 5th Avenue at 127th Street in the neighborhood of Harlem in Manhattan, New York City. Built in 1872, it was designed by noted New York City architect Henry M. Congdon (1834–1922) in the Gothic Revival style. It features a 125 foot tall clock tower surmounted by a slate covered spire surrounded by four towerlets. On March 18, 1980, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. It is still an active parish in the Episcopal Diocese of New York.