Holy Trinity Church or The Church of the Holy Trinity is a Roman Catholic parish church in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York, located at 209 West 82nd Street near Amsterdam Avenue in the Upper West Side neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. The parish was established in 1898.
The church was built 1910-1912 to the designs of Joseph Hubert McGuire. It has a dome of Guastavino tile. According to Frederick D. Taylor in his article Medieval New York - Holy Trinity Church the church was built deliberately in the Byzantine style, unusual for the time, and has been "considered to be one of the finest examples of Byzantine architecture in this country." The Rev. Frank W. Crowder, D.D., rector, had a four-story brick rectory at 341 East 87th Street built in 1927 to designs by G. Atterbury of 139 East 53rd Street for $50,000.