Congregation Beth Israel, known since 1970 as Mt. Zion Church of God 7th Day, is a former synagogue at 203 E. 37th St. in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, New York, New York. It was built in 1928 and is a two story, rectangular buff brick building with Romanesque and Classical Revival style elements. It has a tripartite front facade with round arch windows. It features the Star of David on the front fence, the stained glass windows, pews, and plaster work. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.