Miami is an unincorporated community in Colfax County, New Mexico, United States. Miami lies on State Road 21 and is in between Springer and Sunny Side. The community includes about 6 homes and 8 ranches. Miami is about 8 miles (13 km) southeast of the Philmont Scout Ranch base camp, but is only about 4 miles (6.4 km) from the Rayado campsite.
Miami was named by its founders after Miami, Ohio and was originally called Miami Ranch. Miami Lake, a private man-made reservoir, located just off State Road 21, six miles (10 km) due west of the community, was part of the Miami Project of the Farmers Development Company which purchased 20,000 acres (81 km2) in the area in 1906.