The Neill Log House is a historic log cabin in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation placed a Historic Landmark Plaque on the building in 1970. In 1977, it was named a City of Pittsburgh Designated Historic Structure. It is part of Schenley Park U.S. Historic District The building was constructed around 1787 by the Neill family, who owned 262 acres in what is now Schenley Park. The house passed through several hands before being sold to Col. James O'Hara, who left the property to his granddaughter Mary Schenley, who donated the land to the city in 1889.