The Narada Falls Bridge is a reinforced Concrete arch bridge in Mount Rainier National Park, spanning the Paradise River above Narada Falls. The bridge was built in 1927-1928 by contractor J.D. Tobin of Portland, Oregon, who built the Christine Falls Bridge at the same time. The arch spans 36 feet (11 m). The bridge is 20 feet (6.1 m) wide, with an additional 3.5 feet (1.1 m) on either side for sidewalks. It was faced with rubble stonework and is an example of National Park Service Rustic design. The bridge is not open for public traffic, leading to the Narada park utility area
The bridge was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on March 13, 1991. It is part of the Mount Rainier National Historic Landmark District, which encompasses the entire park and which recognizes the park's inventory of Park Service-designed rustic architecture.