The Museum of Newport History is a museum in the Old Brick Market building in Newport, Rhode Island, United States. It is owned and operated by the Newport Historical Society at 127 Thames Street on Washington Square.
The Brick Market was built in 1762 by Peter Harrison. As a traditional British style market house (like Boston's Faneuil Hall), the building's first level was an open-air arcade that served as a marketplace for various goods. Currently, the building houses a museum detailing Newport's history from pre-colonial times to the present. Norman Isham, a prominent historical restorationist, restored the Market between 1926 and 1932.