Mount Storm Park is a City of Cincinnati municipal park situated on a 59 acre site on the western slope of a hill overlooking the Mill Creek Valley.
In 1917, the old homestead was razed and the site used as a parking lot. Other than the pergola, the only remaining artifact of the Bowler estate is the wine cellar. In 1938, the Clifton Garden Club restored the "Temple of Love" and surrounding gardens.
Mount Storm Park's stone shelter or pavilion, built in 1935, overlooks the Mill Creek valley. The building was designed by Samuel Hannaford & Sons and is characterized by the lack of ornament typical of "Depression Modern".The shelter building was built by Cincinnati contractor Holt & Reichard, Inc.