The Methodist Episcopal Church built in 1910 is an historic Methodist church located at 117 Central Avenue, North in Pierre, South Dakota. The original congregation, which dates from 1880, moved in 1881 from rented halls to its first building on Fort Street. In 1883 it moved to a building on the present Central Avenue site. The present Late Gothic Revival-style building was built in 1910 by F. Turner. On May 9, 1997, the 1910 building was added to the National Register of Historic Places. It is now the Pierre First United Methodist Church.