Evergreen Cemetery is a garden style cemetery in Portland, Maine, United States. With 239 acres (0.97 km2) of land, it is the second largest cemetery in the state. It was established in 1855 in Saccarappa (Westbrook, Maine) and became the area's main cemetery after the Western Cemetery. As of March 2011, only 110 acres (0.45 km2) of the 239 acres (0.97 km2) were used for cemetery-related activities. The Cemetery holds the records for Forest City Cemetery in South Portland.
Wilde Memorial Chapel is a Gothic-style chapel. It was built as a mortuary chapel by Falmouth native Mary Ellen Lunt Wilde in 1890. It was designed by Portland architect Frederick A. Tompson and gifted to the city in 1902. The granite building is used for both memorial and wedding services, with a maximum capacity of 105.