St. Paul's Protestant Episcopal Church, more commonly called Old St. Paul's Church today, is a historic Episcopal church located at 233 North Charles Street in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It was founded in 1692 as the parish church for Patapsco Parish, one of the original 30 parishes in colonial Maryland.
St. Paul's was founded in 1692 under the Establishment Act, which created 30 "Protestant" (Anglican) parishes in the colony of Maryland. The first church was located somewhere along Colgate Creek, between modern-day Dundalk and southeastern Baltimore City. When Baltimore City was founded in its present location in 1729, the parish moved to "Lot 19," the highest point in the original city boundaries. The present church is located on a portion of that property.