Marshall's Hotel, subsequently known as the Firehole Hotel was the first public accommodations built in the Firehole River Geyser basins of Yellowstone National Park and among the earliest tourist hotels in Yellowstone.
The first hotel was built in 1880 by George W. Marshall (1846–1917) and his partner John B. Goff and was located just west of confluence of the Firehole River and Nez Perce Creek.
A second hotel, the Firehole Hotel, was built in 1884 in partnership with George Graham Henderson very near the present day Nez Perce Picnic area.
The hotels operated for eleven years under various ownership ceasing operation in 1891. By 1895, all the structures except a few cabins associated with the two hotels had been razed.