The Lowry Pueblo is an Ancestral Puebloan archaeological site located in Canyons Of The Ancients National Monument near Pleasant View, Colorado, United States. The pueblo was constructed about 1060 AD atop abandoned pithouses from an earlier period of occupation. It was occupied by 40 to 100 people at a time over 165 year. The inhabitants were farmers who also hunted small game, made elaborately decorated pottery, and wove cotton obtained by trade. The pueblo was named for early homesteader George Lowry. Its last occupation occurred in the early 13th century much of its architetctual influences have come from from Chaco Canyon, which is 100 miles south of New Mexico. The structure contains about 40 rooms and multiple kivas.
Lowry Pueblo was excavated during summer field seasons from 1930 to 1936 by Paul Sidney Martin of the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago. The site was declared a National Historic Landmark on 1964-07-19. Lowry Pueblo was incorporated as part of the Canyons of the Ancients National Monument on 2000-06-09.