The Levi H. Gale House is a historic house in Newport, Rhode Island, USA.Russell Warren built the house in 1835 for attorney Levi Gale. In 1925-26 the building was moved from its original location on Washington Square because of the erection of the Courthouse.
The Jewish congregation of nearby Touro Synagogue paid to move the building and preserve it for use as a Jewish Community Center. The house is now located at the corner of Touro and Division Street. The Levi Gale House was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971 and continues to be used as a Jewish community center.