Las Trampas or Trampas (Spanish, "traps") is a small unincorporated town in Taos County, New Mexico, United States. Located on the scenic High Road to Taos (NM State Highway 76), it is approximately halfway between Santa Fe to the south and Taos to the north. Founded in 1751 by twelve Spanish families from Santa Fe, it is known for the San José de Gracia Church, built between 1760 and 1776 and considered a model of the adobe architecture found throughout New Mexico. The church was once used by Los Hermanos Penitentes, a flagellant Catholic order founded in colonial Spanish America.
Las Trampas was made a National Historic District by the National Park Service (NPS) in 1967, and the San José de Gracia Church itself was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1970.