Lambert Hall, located at 1703 Heights Boulevard, Houston, Texas, United States, was built in 1927 as the first permanent sanctuary for Heights Christian Church, led by Pastor Clark W. Lambert, for whom the hall is named. On July 31, 1927, the church held the ground-breaking ceremony and the cornerstone was laid. Many Houston celebrities took part, including: Mayor O. S. Holcombe; Dr. E. E. Oberholtzer, Superintendent of Public Schools; and pastors from other local churches.
On October 23, 1927, the building was dedicated. Present were architect C. N. Nelson and contractor P. H. Fredericks. The building had been erected at a cost of $39,904.30, an amount that included the pews, art glass and lighting fixtures. Heights Christian Church built its new sanctuary, next door to Lambert Hall, in 1967. After that year, Lambert Hall became available for community events. For several years Lambert Hall was home for the Heights Museum, now in the fire station on 11th Street.