Lake-Tysen House or The Guyon-Lake-Tysen House is a spacious farmhouse with Dutch and Flemish architectural details was built by Joseph Guyon on his farmstead in Oakwood, Staten Island in the United States. Most of its original interior woodwork, including both Georgian and Federal styles of paneling remains intact. Based on the style and proportions of the house, it would be considered a middle to upper class dwelling.
It is possible that the Lake family may have owned several slaves, who may have been housed in the rooms above The Kitchen. The building was acquired by Historic Richmond Town, a living history museum, in 1962, and transported from Oakwood during July 9–12, 1962. The building was restored before it was opened to the public on October, 1963. Full restoration was completed in the 1970s.
The main portion of the house was build circa 1740, while the kitchen addition was rebuilt circa 1820. The building was constructed from a wood frame, using the bent system. It is one and a half stories tall. There is a cellar under the two main rooms and front hall. The cellar walls are made with rubble stone, while the first floor rooms and front hallways are mud and straw filled with a flaster coat. The flooring, panelling, mouldings, and doors are all pine.
The building features several rooms, furnished for interpretation of different time periods that range from the mid-18th century to the late 19th century. When Historic Richmond Town is open with living history demonstrations, the interpretation is mostly daily farm life circa 1820.