Magnolia Cemetery is a 10-acre (40,000 m2) cemetery in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The cemetery is located at 422 North 19th Street and is bordered on the north by Main Street and on the south by Florida Boulevard. The west and east sides are bordered by 19th Street and 22nd Street, respectively. The land for the cemetery was purchased from John Christian Buhler, Jr, in August 1852. The cemetery was the site of intense fighting during the Battle of Baton Rouge on August 5, 1862; a commemorative ceremony is held at the cemetery each August.
It was turned over to the city of Baton Rouge in 1947 and is now administered by the Recreation and Park Commission for the Parish of East Baton Rouge (BREC). Magnolia Cemetery has been designated a National Historic Site.