The Kimmel Kabins were a tourist camp in Grand Teton National Park. The camp was built in 1937 by J.D. and Lura Kimmel with a rustic lodge and eleven cabins on either side of Cottonwood Creek south of Jenny Lake. The camp is the only remaining example of a motor court-style camp in Grand Teton out of as many as twelve former establishments.
View Kimmel Kabins guide >