Kansas Aviation Museum is located in Riverside Township, Sedgwick County, near Wichita, Kansas at 3350 George Washington Blvd. The Museum features many display aircraft including the B-47 Stratojet, B-52 Stratofortress, KC-135 Stratotanker, Boeing 727, Boeing 737-200, Republic F-84F Thunderstreak, Beech Starship, O-2 Skymaster, Cessna T-37, Learjet 23, Stearman Trainer, Laird Swallow, U-8 Seminole, and Lockheed T-33."
The Kansas Aviation Museum is in the Terminal and Administration building of the former Municipal Airport in Wichita. The building and landing area are constructed on ground that had never been plowed and was known as the California section. The Park Board purchased 640 acres (2.6 km square) in 1928 and, with Glen Thomas as architect, started the building on July 1, 1930, but construction soon halted due to the Great Depression and lack of funds. The building sat uncompleted until 1935 with a dedication on Sunday March 31, 1935.