The George and Sarah Joslyn Home (officially named "Lynhurst," yet known locally as Joslyn Castle), is a folly located at 3902 Davenport Street in the Gold Coast Historic District of Omaha, Nebraska, USA. Built in the Scottish Baronial style in 1903, the Castle was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. It was designated as an Omaha landmark in 1979.
The 35-room mansion had four stories, as well as a carriage house tower, built before the Castle in 1901, and 5 acres (20,000 m2) of formal gardens and landscaping, including greenhouses, which were completed in 1899. George Joslyn spared little expense planting mature trees on the 5.5-acre (22,000 m2) grounds, and Sarah collected rare botanicals from around the World
, especially orchids.
The Castle includes a reception hall, music room, ballroom, a library and gold drawing room. The basement at one time had a bowling alley.The castle is open to the public for tours on the first and third Sundays of the month.The house and grounds are also available for rental for special events.