Jones Motor Co. is a historic U.S. Route 66-era building located at 3222 Central Avenue SE in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Built in 1939, the building originally housed Ralph Jones' service station and Ford Motor Company car dealership. It was designed by Tom Danahy in the Streamline Moderne style, with curved garage bays surmounted by a central stepped tower.
Jones Motor Co. was added to the New Mexico State Register of Cultural Properties and the National Register of Historic Places in 1993, and was designated as a protected city landmark in 2001. In 2000 it was restored and converted into Kelly's Brew Pub after lying empty for many years. It also houses a Cold Stone Creamery location.