The John Frew House, also or formerly known as the Rachel and Robert Sterrett House, is a historic house in the Westwood neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The original stone section of the house and the adjacent stone springhouse are c. 1790. The Greek Revival addition to the house is c.1840. A garage was added to the springhouse c.1950. Of the five extant pre-1800 structures remaining in the City of Pittsburgh, this is the only one that is currently being used as an occupied house.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. The house also has a landmark plaque from the Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation, and it was added to the List of Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation Historic Landmarks in 1984. Its location on Sterrett Street places it on the City of Pittsburgh side of the border between Crafton and Pittsburgh.