James E. Hooper House is a historic home located at Baltimore, Maryland, United States. It is a large Queen Anne style freestanding masonry structure, situated among the buildings of the Old Goucher College Buildings complex. It is a rectangular building with a steeply pitched gable roof, a small, two-story wing extending, and a 2 1⁄2-story bay window extension, with a small gable roof.
There are two stories in the main section of the house, and two more stories in the gable. It is constructed of dark red bricks with terra cotta, brownstone, and granite trim. The exterior features a slate shingle roof, and a square oriel, three bays wide and one bay deep, made of wood, and painted green. The house was constructed in 1886 for James E. Hooper (1839–1908). James E. Hooper House was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.