The Iowa Masonic Library and Museum, located at 813 First Ave. SE, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA, is one of the largest Masonic libraries in the World, and incorporates at least three museum collections. The library was the first, world-wide, to have its own building (constructed in 1884). Its current building (constructed in 1955) also houses the administrative offices for the Grand Lodge of Iowa, one of the governing bodies for Freemasonry in Iowa.
The Library includes three museum collections and is open to the public. The museum collections are extensive and include a Masonic collection on the first floor and a Non-Masonic collection on the 2nd floor, consisting of thousands of items. Also there is the Charles H. Swab Memorial collection, donated by deed in 1958.In 1884 the Library became the first Masonic library in the world to have its own building.The current building was built in 1955.The history of the fundraising and planning for the building is extensive.It is a contributing building in the Grant Wood Cultural District, certified in 2010 by the Iowa State Historical Society.