First Presbyterian Church is located at 316 E. Kirkwood Boulevard, Davenport, Iowa, United States. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.The new church was designed by Clausen & Burrows. They were the same team that designed St. John's United Methodist Church in Davenport three years later.
The building is constructed of Marquette brown stone and has a magnesian stain. The architectural style is Romanesque with a tower in the Richardsonian style. There are carved oak leaves and foliage on the gables in the Renaissance style. The interior is octagonal in shape and the ceiling is marked with a Maltese cross and a Greek cross.The congregation continued to grow. By 1935 it numbered 1,300 people and was one of the largest congregations in the city.