The Honolulu Catholic Cemetery (also known as the King Street Catholic Cemetery) is a cemetery in Honolulu, Hawaii. The cemetery is for Roman Catholics and is located at 839-A South King Street, 21°18′15″N 157°51′9″W / 21.30417°N 157.8525°W / 21.30417; -157.8525. It is maintained by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Honolulu and has been the final resting place for many Roman Catholics from Honolulu before 1930. The cemetery is open from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. daily. The cemetery is closed to further burials by the Department of Health.
The origins of the cemetery were two separate lots. The first lot was given by the Kingdom of Hawaii to the Roman Catholic mission during the 1840s and was identified by the title "Claim No. 4". The second lot was purchased by several wealthy Catholics and given to the Roman Catholic mission. Originally on the outskirts of the village of Honolulu, with the makai side consisting of estuarine wetlands and man-made ponds for the harversting of sea salt (or paʻakai in Hawaiian). The Waikiki side of the cemetery was the old Plantation and rice paddies. In 1889, the cemetery consisted of scattered graves and overrunning paths. Wealthier Catholics ensured that their private plots were enclosed by wooden or iron fences and a tombstone. Msgr. Koeckemann erected the tall iron cross in the center of the cemetery. He was eventually laid to rest under the cross. Several other bishops of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, (Msgri. Gulstan Ropert, Libert H. Boeynaems, and Stephen Alencastre) were also buried next to Msgr. Koeckemann. Remains of some forty of the early members of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts also lay buried since 1853 in a common grave on site. Other notable people buried in this cemetery include: the native Hawaiian patriot and former delegate to the United State Congress, Robert William Wilcox; Princess Eugenie Ninito Sumner of Tahiti, wife of High Chief John Keolaloa Sumner, and friend of Queen Liliʻuokalani.