The Hamilton County Memorial Building , more commonly called Memorial Hall, is located at Elm & Grant Streets, in Cincinnati, Ohio.The building is next to Cincinnati's Music Hall and across from Washington Park in the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
It was built by the Grand Army of the Republic and Hamilton County in 1908, as a memorial to the military of the city and county. The building was built in the Greek Revival style. The auditorium is still used for many functions. It is home to the American Classical Music Hall Of Fame And Museum.
The hall contains a 610-seat theater that was designed for speaking, but is also used as a musical venue. It is the longtime home of the Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra and the location of Cincinnati's MusicNow festival.