The Grotto Camping Ground North Comfort Station was built in the same style and material as the Grotto Residence. The north station was built in 1930-31 to a design by Harry Langley. The walls are massive stepped sandstone in 15-to-18-inch courses with board-and-batten infill at the gables and 24-inch (61 cm) roof overhangs at the sides and 36-inch (91 cm) overhangs at the ends. It was eventually renovated in 1959.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places on February 14, 1987 with reference number 86003705.