The Grand Canyon North Rim Headquarters is a historic district on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon in Grand Canyon National Park. Established from 1926 through the 1930s, the district includes examples of National Park Service Rustic architecture as applied to employee residences, administrative facilities and service structures.
The district comprises two sections, each with residences. The eastern portion includes a garage and a ranger station, while the western group includes an office, a barn and maintenance buildings. The oldest structure, a residence, is a one-story gable-roofed structure, built in frame on a stone foundation with lap siding in 1926. Other houses, sheds and a dormitory were built in 1931. The dormitory is particularly notable for its expression of the National Park Service Rustic style. A ranger station, also known as the old administration building, was built in 1931 and moved in the mid-1930s, but was destroyed by fire on March 5, 1982. Other buildings include a machine shop (1932), gas and oil station (1933) and a variety of residences.
The Grand Canyon North Rim Headquarters District was placed on the National Register of Historic Places on September 2, 1982.