The Fulton Road Bridge is the name of two bridges in Cleveland, Ohio, the original and its replacement. The bridge in the Old Brooklyn neighborhood spans the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, Big Creek, John Nagy Boulevard, and Norfolk Southern and CSX railroad tracks.
The original bridge, constructed in 1932 and dedicated in mid-May of that year, was initially six lanes. Two lanes were later removed, making it into a four-lane bridge. Several years prior to demolition, two more lanes were closed to traffic, but not taken down. The bridge was then two lanes, with two more blocked off, and with a sidewalk on each side. In 1997, three metal canopies were installed under the roadway to prevent debris from falling from the deteriorating bridge onto zoo patrons. The bridge was closed on October 5, 2006, and demolished in 2007. The new bridge, which includes arch- or Y-styled supports and appears similar to the original, opened on July 9, 2010.