The Free Synagogue of Flushing is a Reform synagogue in the Flushing neighborhood of Queens, New York City. It is the oldest liberal Reform congregation in Queens and on Long Island. The congregation was established in 1917 as part of Rabbi Stephen Samuel Wise's "Free Synagogue" movement. Architect Maurice Courland designed the current Neoclassical building. It is listed on both the New York State and National Register of Historic Places.
Michael Weisser joined as rabbi in September 2008, when the synagogue had around 100 members, down from several hundred decades earlier. A graduate of Hebrew Union College's cantorial program in the 1970s, he was ordained in 2001. As of 2012, Weisser was the congregation's rabbi and the cantor was Steven Pearlston.