Fort Washington Presbyterian Church, also known as Iglesia Presbiteriana Fort Washington Heights, is a historic Presbyterian church complex located in Washington Heights, New York, New York. The complex consists of a long rectangular three-by-seven-bay church with an attached Sunday school wing. It was designed by noted architect Thomas Hastings (1860–1929) and built between 1913 and 1914 in the Georgian Revival style. The church is a 2-story, plus basement, gable-roofed building with a monumental temple front elevation. It features a prominent five stage bell tower. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010.