The First Unitarian Church of Detroit is located at 2870 Woodward Avenue in Detroit, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
The First Unitarian Church of Detroit is a Romanesque Revival-style church built of red sandstone; although somewhat remodelled during the 1936 widening of Woodward, it remains substantially as built. The gabled facade has a great expanse of masonry; a simple four-bay porch with a shed roof and stone Romanesque columns spans the first floor. There is a two-story hip-roofed projection at the corner, and a side porch with stone piers covers a side entrance.