The First Hungarian Reformed Church of New York is located on East 69th Street in the Upper East Side of the New York City borough of Manhattan. It is a stucco-faced brick building completed in 1916 in a Hungarian vernacular architectural style, housing a congregation established in 1895.
It is the only Christian religious building designed by Hungarian-born architect Emery Roth, later known for his apartment buildings on Central Park West. As one of two Hungarian Reformed Churches in Manhattan, it has a been a focal point for the city's Hungarian-American community since its construction. In 1983, its parsonage was listed on the National Register of Historic Places as a contributing property to the Rowhouses at 322-344 East 69th Street historic district to its immediate west. The parsonage was listed in its own right along with the church in 2000. Following the demolition of the German Evangelical Reformed Church a block to the south, it is now the oldest church in neighborhood.