The First Congregational Church Building (Sioux City), also known as the Sioux City Baptist Church and most recently as Iglesia Pentecostes Evangelica Principe de Paz, is a house of worship located at 1301 Nebraska Street, Sioux City, Iowa, in the United States. An architectural rarity, it is one of a small group of churches in the Prairie School style of architecture.Somewhat at variance are the distinctive dome and the prominent round heads on the windows.
The First Congregational Church sold the building to the Sioux City Baptist Church, and the facility became listed on the National Register of Historic Places under that name. In 2009, the Sioux City Baptist Church acquired a building on Viking Drive. Most recently, the building has become the Iglesia Evangelica Pentecostes Principe de Paz (Evangelical Pentecostal Church of the Prince of Peace), with services in Spanish aimed at the local Hispanic community.