Fifth Church of Christ, Scientist is an historic Classical Revival-style Christian Science church building located at 9 East 43rd Street near Madison Avenue and Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, New York City. Built in 1921 on the former site of St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church. Fifth Church of Christ, Scientist, is unusual in that it occupies part of the first two stories of a 21-story office building that was originally named the Canadian Pacific Building. The church auditorium seats 1800 people.
Fifth Church of Christ, Scientist, is still an active congregation in this location. The Canadian Pacific Building after being known as 342 Madison Avenue for years is now 340 Madison Avenue and has been extensively remodeled to present a modern glass exterior.