The Episcopal Church of the Mediator is an Episcopal parish church in the Kingsbridge section of The Bronx, New York. The parish was formed on August 15, 1855, as The Church of the Mediator, Yonkers. Two years later, the first church for the parish was constructed at the cost of $5,000. The church was consecrated by Bishop Horatio Potter on November 6, 1864.
In 1913, the parish opted to create a new church. Henry Vaughan, the architect who designed the Washington National Cathedral, designed the church in a neo-Gothic style. This church was consecrated in 1927 by Bishop William Thomas Manning. The Episcopal Church of the Mediator is home to the Corlear Sycamore, also known as the Sister Tree, which is considered to be among the oldest and largest trees in The Bronx.