Enger Tower is an 80-foot (24 m), five-story blue stone observation tower atop Enger Hill in Duluth, Minnesota. The tower is at an elevation of 451 feet (137 m) above Lake Superior, providing panoramic views of the Twin Ports. Each of the tower's levels has a lookout that is accessible by stairs. A green beacon mounted on top of the tower can be seen for many miles. Dedicated by Crown Prince Olav and Crown Princess Martha of Norway on June 15, 1939, the tower memorializes Bert Enger, a Norwegian immigrant who found success as a furniture seller and donated the land for Enger Park. Originally the second floor contained several balcony sections. The balconies eventually fell into disrepair and were removed. Their former entrances are now blocked with metal bars. In 2011, King Harald V and his wife Sonja came to re-dedicate the tower, which his father had dedicated 72 years before.