Elmendorf Reformed Church, also known as Elmendorf Chapel, is a historic Reformed church located in Harlem, New York, New York. It was built in 1894 and is a two story, plus basement building in the Renaissance Revival style. It is "L" shaped in plan and fills much of its 53 feet wide by 120 feet deep lot. The church was founded in 1660 as the Reformed Low Dutch Church of Harlem. This is the fifth church building to house this congregation.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010.