The Edisen Fishery is a fishery located in Rock Harbor in the Isle Royale National Park in Michigan. It was designated a Michigan State Historic Site in 1976 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
The Edisen Fishery is a collection of seven buildings making up a commercial fishery. The complex includes a single-story fish house and net house, cabins, a chicken coop, whaleboat, and ancillary docks and fishing equipment. All buildings are constructed from logs covered with tongue-and-groove siding.
The fishery is named for Pete Edisen, one of the last commercial fishermen on Isle Royale. The buildings within this complex were constructed between 1895 and 1934 by local fishermen using easily available local materials and built using strictly functional designs. As of 2009, the fishery is still operational and open to the public.