Located in Arlington, Doubletree Hotel Washington DC Crystal City is near the airport and close to DEA Museum, Department of State, and John A. Wilson Building. Other points of interest near this hotel include White House and National Archives.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property offers audio visual equipment and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Arlington property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and exhibit space. Room service is available. Complimentary shuttle services include an airport shuttle at scheduled times and a shopping center shuttle. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff.
There are 630 guestrooms at Doubletree Hotel Washington DC Crystal City. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 23.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Self parking large vehicle: US$ 75.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: US$ 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: US$ 12.95 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator: US$ 25.00 per stay
- In room microwave: US$ 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.