The Dolph Briscoe Jr. Library is the central library of the main campus of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas, USA.The library was designed by Kell Muñoz Architects.It is named after Dolph Briscoe.
- Treasures of the library include more than 4500 rare medical texts dating from the 15th to the Early 20th century:
- The Canon of Medicine by Avicenna.
- Anatomy of Melancholy by Burton, 1632 edition.
- De Medicina by Celsus, 1481 edition.
- The Micrographia by Robert Hooke.
- De Humani Corporis Fabrica by Vesalius, 1543 edition.
Original copies also exist by Nostradamus, Albinus, Galen, Mascagni, and Withering.