Depew Memorial Fountain is a freestanding fountain completed in 1919 and located in University Park in downtown Indianapolis
within the Indiana World
War Memorial Plaza.The fountain is composed of multiple bronze figures arranged on a five-tier Stony Creek pink granite base with three basins.
The bronze sculptures depict fish, eight children dancing, and a woman on the topmost tier dancing and playing cymbals.The overall dimensions are approximately 25 x 45 x 45 feet (14 m). A memorial plaque is located on south side of the large granite basin.The Depew Memorial Fountain was commissioned in memory of Dr. Richard J. Depew by his wife, Emma Ely, following Dr. Depew’s death in 1887.